Pricing & Terms | The Analytical Accountant
- Our goal is to create a level of value that is worth more to the client than the fee that they pay.
- The initial consult is (generally) free of charge. For Accounting & Bookkeeping engagements, we ask for access to your Accounting records (using QuickBooks Online) so we can view your Financial Statements to understand what needs to be done. For Tax Preparation work, we use Intuit Proconnect. Supporting documents, files and statements are shared using secure third-party portals. We’re most productive if we understand the specifics of your business, so we ask a short series of questions (during the discovery/consult phase) to understand the unique characteristics of your business.
- Engagements with a well-defined scope and end result, will be treated as tasks. We will detail the scope of these tasks in an engagement letter and require 50% payment at the start of the engagement with the balance due upon delivery of the work-product or completion of the task(s), quoted. For monthly, recurring engagements, we normally require automatic (ACH) payments due on the 1st of each month.
- For more extensive, indeterminate or complex (project) work, a quote and work-plan will be submitted based on the scope of the engagement and billing/payments will be based on the duration of the project.
- The scope, and payment terms will be agreed-to prior to the start of each engagement.
- Remote engagements or discussions will be conducted via, Zoom or Skype. Documents, files and records will be shared using secure third-party portals such as Hubdoc, MS-Office 365, Onedrive or any preferred client method.
Accounting can be divided into two distinct areas: Financial Accounting involving Compliance and Managerial Accounting-data that Owners/Operators/Managers and Partners need to make informed, relevant decisions. We can help with both.
We're able to provide expertise in several areas of your business in addition to Accounting, Bookkeeping and Tax-related services. We can claim this, because we’ve lived it. Give us an opportunity to gain your trust. We want to become your full-service Advisor.
Bookkeeping is the process of inputting, classifying, error correction and maintaining accounting records. Understated or overstated accounts? QuickBooks workflow issues? Problems, large or small, simple or complex, let us help.
Whether it's Tax Planning, Tax Preparation, or Tax Resolution, small businesses need help navigating the complexities of the Tax code. Contact us so we can discuss your Tax-related issues or needs.
Request a Consultation:
The Analytical Accountant
Mike Faremouth, Owner/Principal