Pricing & Terms | The Mobile Accountant
- Value is subjective and every clients’ needs and expectations are different and usually evolve over time. The concept of value is based on each clients’ unique circumstances and the importance they place on their time, getting issues resolved and their objectives and goals. TMA’s goal is to create a level of value that is worth more to the client than the fee that they pay.
- The initial consult is (generally) free of charge and is designed so that I can assess your immediate needs and longer-term goals with a short series of questions and review of your Accounts/Statements (preferable), so that I can understand you, the Owner/Operator/Manager or Partner and your business, better.
- For those engagements that have a well-defined, agreed-upon end result, I will treat this as a Project and charge a flat-fee based on an estimate of the amount of time required to complete the task(s), procedures or work product. Clients understand what these fees are upfront…no “sticker” shock.
- For clients that are interested in outsourcing their Accounting and Bookkeeping work, I will quote a plan based on the scope of work to be performed.
- The scope, and terms will be agreed-to prior to the start of each engagement.
- For remote engagements or discussions, Zoom or Skype is suggested.
Request a Consultation:
The Mobile Accountant
Mike Faremouth, Owner/Principal